Weider Gold Whey has been designed for professionals. It contains vital Bioactive substances, namely Glycomacropeptides and Globulins, which make this a healthier choice. In addition, it also contains alpha & beta lactoglobulins that not only work as an additional energy source but also regulate acid-base balance in the blood stream. Another benefit of Gold Whey is that it contains immunoglobulins, which strengthen the immune system and is also fortified with glycomacropeptides that control appetite and help in healthy weight loss. The biggest benefit is that this powder offers more protein than carbohydrate, hence being ideal for those looking to gain lean muscle mass and reduce body fat content. It is an ideal post-workout nutrition drink and is also recommended to be taken along with your breakfast for sustained energy levels through the day.
- Weider Gold Whey supports lean muscle mass gain and is ideal for those in training and strength building or muscle building phase.
- Ultra filtrated powder is readily absorbed and hence results in no ion exchange.
- The low carbohydrate content enhances fat burning processes in the body naturally, hence helping to reduce fat percentage.
- Contains all key elements of whey protein to ensure high protein content and is free from Aspartame.
- Recommended dosage is 30 grams of powder in 300ml of skimmed milk or water. This offers 123Kcal, 24 grams of pure Whey Protein, 2.6 grams of Carbohydrate and only 1.8 grams of Fat.
- Does not solidify or become thicker after being stirred which enables ideal absorption of the nutrients at a faster rate.
- Available in 6 delicious flavours: Vanilla Fresh, Milk Chocolate, Strawberry-Cream, Banana Split, Stracciatella and Mango-Maracuja
Direction For Weider Gold Whey Protein:
Mix 30 g powder with 300 ml semi-skimmed milk (1.5% fat) or water. One serving in the morning just after getting upFor professionals, an additional one serving directly after workout.